Access to our website is governed by these terms and conditions below:
This website is owned and operated by PolicyPal Pte Ltd. As used herein, “AMTD PolicyPal Group”, “PolicyPal”, “us”, “we” and “our” means PolicyPal Pte Ltd, PolicyPal Tech Pte Ltd, Baoxianbaobao Pte. Ltd., ValueChampion.sg website and any of their affiliates. “Affilates” means any entity controlling, controlled by, or under common control with PolicyPal Pte Ltd.
For avoidance of doubt, ONLY Baoxianbaobao Pte. Ltd. (“BXBB”) (UEN: 201724328G) administers the insurance products transactions and services regulated under the Monetary Authority of Singapore (‘MAS”). BXBB is an Exempt Financial Adviser and Registered Insurance Broker licensed by the MAS.
(1) you are of legal age in your country to form a legally binding contract; and
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access and/or use this website.
It is agreed that all intellectual property rights in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and materials and in their arrangement, are solely owned by us unless otherwise indicated and you are not provided with any license for any use of such intellectual property rights without our express consent.
- We reserve the right to suspend, limit or terminate your use and access of the Services and/or to cancel your account at any time without further notice and for any reason whatsoever.
- The content and service offered through our Website is intended primarily for Singapore citizens, Singapore permanent residents or foreign nationals residing in Singapore under a valid work or residency permit.
- If you are accessing our Website from a jurisdiction other than Singapore, you are wholly responsible for complying with all restrictions and conditions imposed on you by the said jurisdiction. Even if our Website is available for your use from outside of Singapore, this should not be construed as us having assessed that there is no restriction or condition imposed by any foreign jurisdiction on you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- All information, applications, programmes, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations and any other material displayed on the Website, including the Website page layout, underlying code and software (herein collectively as the “Content”), published on our Website is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ and are without any express or implied warranty of any kind. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information published on our Website and expressly disclaim liability for all errors or omissions that may occur. We may at our sole discretion change, delete or replace our Website, the Content on its entirety or any part thereof.
- Nothing published on our Website is intended or should be construed to be any form of financial advice, nor a recommendation to take up or dispose of an investment product.
Operation of the Website
- We do not warrant that access to our Website will be uninterrupted, free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected. Further, we do not warrant that Our Website is free from any viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code or that viruses, malware or spyware will not be transmitted in connection with or arising from the use of Our Website.
- We may at any time without prior notice provide updates to the Website for the purposes of technical repair, software maintenance or to improve our services as a whole. This may result in a temporary disruption that may cause access to the Website to be denied or suspended, for which we will not in any event be liable for. We are also not liable for any loss of data or consequential damage as a result of the temporary disruption.
Third-party Content, Systems and Transactions
- Our Website may contain and/or provide, links to other websites or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Unless we expressly state otherwise, you are to regard that these other websites are not under our control. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any errors or other consequences arising from accessing or delays in accessing such other websites or content or any actions taken in reliance thereon, and we disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of those other websites and their content.
- Under no circumstances shall it be construed that, in case of your access to and use of any third-party systems, we are party to any transaction, if any, between you and such third party.
- If you register as a web or mobile application user of ‘AMTD PolicyPal Group’, whether to participate in the various games, competitions or to view other content, you are registering as a user of PolicyPal Tech Pte Ltd.
- All Trademarks are intellectual properties of AMTD PolicyPal Group, its related corporations and/or third parties. Nothing on our Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Website, without written permission by us or any other applicable trademark owner. The names or words ‘AMTD PolicyPal Group’ and ‘BXBB’ may not be used in any way without our prior written permission.
- All Content published on our Website is the property of AMTD PolicyPal Group, its related corporations, and/or third parties. You shall not reproduce, republish, copy, display, broadcast, hyperlink, mirror, frame, transfer, transmit, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use the Content in any manner or by any means unless express written permission has been given by us, our related corporations and/or third parties to do so.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for (i) any loss of profit, business or revenue, (ii) any costs or expenses, or any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with the provision of access to our Website.
Rights of Third Parties
- With respect to any legal proceeding, each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.